Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

Happy FOURTH of JULY! We had alot of fun with Lehua coming to visit us here in albuquerque! Our ward always has a pancake breakfast and bike parade for the kids so we loaded up our decorated bikes and scooters and headed to the church. After the parade we headed to the zoo (which I thought that no on would be at because it was the fourth, but I guess everyone thought that!). It was okay, but hot! Then we headed to a the Halls house to swim. They are actually out of town, but they gave todd the keys... are they crazy or what! Thanks Halls! Then we came back home and bbq'd, let off a few fireworks and put the tired little children to bed. What a fun filled day!










6 comments:

The Halls said...

Happy fourth Cashs! I'm so glad you used the pool, was it really dirty?? Hope you had fun!

We're great up here in ID...no major news to report. Please, use the pool as much as you want...are my flowers surviving? My neighbor was going to water them. Anyway, hope you guys are good. Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

How did you get the link to the Church website on your blog?

The Cash Family said...

CUTE PAGE MISS!! I need to search some new ones

Skinners said...

Kuliana, cute family! Hey, I know this is super random but Seth and I have a big favor to maybe ask of you. My grandpa passed away today and I am driving from Denver by myself with the kids on Monday to Arizona. We usually make it in a day (about 13 hours) but I'm kind of nervous doing it alone with the kids. If needs be we were wondering if you'd mind putting us up for the night? I'm going to try and push through but we wanted to have a plan B. I wasn't sure how else to get a hold of you. If you don't mind giving me your phone number I can call and let you know on the way through. Sorry we don't have definite plans. We are still trying to work out details.

Thanks so much,
Courtney Skinner

Becky said...

Your kiddies are so cute. Sounds like a fun 4th. Alot more aventureous than ours anyway.

Sara C. said...

The kids look so cute in their red white and blue! Great pics! You look so cute in that pic. of you and Ashton.