Friday, January 23, 2009

I've Been VIOLATED!

AHHHH! I'm so stinkin mad I could spit and here's why... I stopped at burlington coat factory on my way home from the gym to grab some socks for my kids. I was in there maybe at the most 30 minutes. I was in a good mood until I walked out to my car and opened the door. For some crazy reason that I didn't get at that moment Ashton's car seat was turned upside down in the middle. I'm thinking "huh, thats weird" so i stick him on the seat grab kenzi stick her in and shut the door. I then unloaded my bags and all the while I'm trying to figure out if i turned a sharp corner and the car seat fell but then realize there is no way cause it was buckled ( i know i have blonde moments alot!) So I go to strap Ashton's seat in when WHAMMO I realize someones been in my car(it seriously took me that long to figure it out) I'm an idiot! I finally take a second to look around and everything electronic is gone! The stereo system, the 4 headrest screens, the movie case with about 15 disney movies. Everything in the middle console which included more movies and earphones and the infa-red transmitter for the earphones. I'm surprised they didn't take off with the car seats to jerks:( I was so shocked I probably sat there with my mouth wide open for a couple of minutes. How could someone have taken all this stuff in the middle of the day without someone noticing them? After the shock started to wear off the my brain started to function again. I called todd who had me call the cops. In the process of calling the cops one drove by so I flagged them down. Luckily the dumbheads who burgalized my car cut themselves and left blood in a couple of places. Not to mention the handy screwdriver they got my car open with. I hope they catch the stinkin loser who's to lazy to get a job and buy there own things. I HATE (and thats a strong word) thieves with a passion! How can people have no morals what so ever. I have no tolerance for people like that. I have been violated and I'm ragin stinkin mad!

13 comments:

BlairsTown said...

Oh Kuli!! I am so sorry and outraged for you! Some people just plain stink!!!! (I did have to giggle at your blonde moment) ;0)

Erin Edwards said...

Kuli, I am so sorry for you. People can be such idiots, I know how you feel.

Margo said...

Hey, at least they left the car! A week after we got married, someone stole Brock's tuck. That seriously stinks though. Brock absolutley hates thieves. I hope you catch them!

Andy and Michele said...

How can people do things like that? That's awful. Do you have any hope of finding out who did it and getting stuff back?

Sara C. said...

That seriously is awful! I am sorry that had to happen to you guys. Have to say that is one thing I don't miss about ABQ, all of the crime. Hope they catch those @#$%**!!

Ashley said...

That is horrible! I am so sorry to hear about that.

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh, that's awful!!

On a lighter note, you and Todd gave GREAT talks yesterday.

Camille said...

That stinks!!! Same thing happened to Ben they broke in his car stole his CLOTHES then cut themselves trying to take the radio out and bleed all over the car! So sorry nothing makes me more mad!

lofgreenlegacy said...

O my gosh, do people just have no conscience? That's just rotten. Some people...I swear. I'm so sorry that this happened to.

Aaron and Lehua said...

One more reason to move back to Thatcher!

hdawgy said...

Kuli I'm sorry! That freakin sucks! I hate thieves too!

hdawgy said...

Kuli...I am so sorry to hear about your Mom! I can't imaging how hard this is for you and your family! At least we know she is no longer in pain and is where she needs to be! Big hugs to you and Todd and your family! Our prayers are with you guys! Love you!

Laura said...

Cash's, Brett and I are so sad to hear about your mom. We went through the same emotions one year ago when Brett's mom passed away. We are praying for your whole family and are saddened by your loss.