Friday, April 25, 2008

Preschool Volcano Feild Trip

Traekon went on a field trip today to the "hugest , biggest , volcano ever" . (taken from traekon's point of view!). We took Ti (one of his bestest friends here in albuquerque) with us. They had a total blast. Traekon even found a rock that he swears has dinosaur bones inside. He absolutely loves his preschool, and so do I. He has the most amazing teachers who somehow can get 24 4 and 5 year olds to listen and obey them! And they actually learn:) Looking in a cave.

Ti and Traekon

View of Alb. from on top

Fun times!

Traekon's cute class

2 comments:

Margo said...

Looks like a fun time. You little guy sure is cute...I can't believe you have a five year old. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Jade said...

So I was blog hopping and saw you on Alli's. So I thought that I'd say HI!! Your family is so cute!! You look great (as usual) !
you can check ours out if you want
jarvis5.blogspot.com