Monday, April 28, 2008

Grouchy!

Do you ever just wake up and hate the world? Everything and everybody bugs you, your house is an absolute mess, you have a butt load of laundry to do, and then to top it off every single one of you children pees there bed (even your 5 year old who hasn't peed the bed in like forever):( Yep that's my life today. Laundry coming out my ears, grouchiness, vacuum, grouchiness, dishes, grouchiness... you get my drift. I just had to vent and get it off my chest. Tomorrow's a new day right?!? Todd hopes so anyway. Me I'm just going to waller in my own self pity until i feel like it okay!

8 comments:

Margo said...

That was my Friday last week (minus kids peeing the bed!). Hope tomorrow is better for ya!

The Cash Family said...

ha thats funny. kory hates days like that!!

Kara said...

Oh I know those days all too well (especially lately...poor Garrick). Hope the rest of your week has been better!

Jennifer said...

Ya I hate those days. I totally know how you feel..... :)

Audra said...

Hi Kuli- Sorry to post on a "bummer" day for you but I wanted to say hello and let you know your kids are way too cute. Hope that the sun came out for you and your day got better. keep in touch.

Camille said...

Yes gotta have those days once in a while to appricate the good right?!? What the heck am i talking about...they stink! hee hee! Hope it blew over ok with a good nights rest and dry sheets.

Becky said...

Seems like everyday is a bad day....lately. I bet Nate wishes I'de get over it.

spice2116 said...

i think it is normal to have one of those days at least once a week :) so good to find you on the blogging world how have you been? your kids are beautiful