Saturday, June 6, 2009









Just thought I'd stick with tradition and blog Kenzi's birthday late. We won't say how much later, but hey at least I'm blogging! We are having a horse party next weekend so we didn't do to much on her actual birthday, but none the less it was fun! She had a field trip to village pizza for school that day. They got to make there very own pizza. I tagged along and took some yummy goodies to give to her class. Her class sang to her and she got a special birthday hat. After that we headed to target. I decided we were going on a shopping spree for her birthday. I let her pick out what she wanted (with limits!). She picked out some new dresses, a swimsuit, a slip n slide, a new crazy sprinkler, sunglasses, a bug vaccum (super fun!) and gardening gloves to help me in the flower garden. It was so much fun to just spend some quality time with Kenzi. She picked out things that I wouldn't have thought of, so it was nice to have her pick everything! I didn't even have to wrap them. It was great! I am so grateful for my sweet Kenzi. She is such a good little helper and is always thinking of others. Her preschool teachers told me that she is a poster child and is such a joy in class. She is super independant which can be a little rough to handle sometimes, but it will come in handy as she gets older. Thank goodness she is the way she is cause she's going to have to fight off the boys. If you haven't noticed by her pictures she is in my opinion the prettiest little girl around! I love you Kenzi!!! Happy 4th Birthday





3 comments:

The Halls said...

Oh, cute Kenzi! I'm sure I will be checking your blog way more than when we lived there..not that I didn't check it, I just got to see you guys so much more so I didn't need to! Now you might see me on here a lot more than usual, cause we sure MISS YOU guys!

Ali said...

YOU THINK!?!?! She gets cuter everyday. We love you kenzi and can't wait to see you I hope you have the best pony party ever...We wish we could be there!!!!

Kisses from the Cash's!!

The Wades said...

Having been a parent helper in her class, I'll vouch at just how darn precious she is! Any time I pointed that camera at her, she was all smiles. Beautiful little girl!