Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PARTY of the CENTURY

Last weekend we had the PARTY of the CENTURY! It was by far the funnest party we have ever had and probably will never get topped! Michelle and Max Wade were kind enough to donate a horse party for Paradise Hills Preschool to auction off at there silent auction. I wasn't able to make it to the auction, but told my husband to "win that party". He took it to heart and aren't we all grateful! The Wade's along with several volunteers worked so hard to make it a fun party for the kids and they totally succeeded. They are such QUALITY people and I'm so grateful for there kindness. Some of the activities included painting a horse, riding the horses, playing with lizards, horseshoes, panning for gold, coloring wooden horses, playing on a tower of hay bales, and camping out with tent and all. We cooked hot dogs and had a "boot" pinata. Each of the kids got a hat, a handkerchief, and a sheriff badge. They all looked super cute in there get up! There was not a better way to celebrate for a little girl who LOVES all things to do with horses.


Priceless!!!


The lizards were a big hit



Cowboy Max and Keri helping Kenzi and Kylee paint Cochise







waiting for a turn to hit the pinata


Grams getting down and dirty with the lizards!


All the cowboys and cowgirls

Special thanks to:
The Wade family for all there hard work and all of there awesomeness!
Trish for scheduling the party!
The volunteers who gave up there saturday to help out!
Todd for winning the party!
The weather for cooperating!
The cousins, aunties, uncles, and grandparents for traveling to celebrate with us!
And lastly Kenzi for coming to our family and bringing joy!


6 comments:

The Wades said...

Kuliana, you're so sweet! Thanks for all the kind words. Believe me, the party was our pleasure. Kenzi is such a sweet little thing--great time!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I miss you all so much! I bet Kenzi had a blast riding horses. I miss babysitting your kids so much, they are the best kids I have ever had. Tell everyone I said hi, Miss you all!

Tonja said...

I'm jealous! Where was my invite? What a fun party!

The Halls said...

I'm so glad it was a HIT! How fun!

The Swyers Family said...

SO FUN!! Thomas and I will be driving throuh your next of the woods on July 19th...will you be home? If you are maybe we can stop and visit and let Cole run around since we will be in the car a long time (10 hours total that day). E-mail me at sswyers@live.com and let me know.
Sundee

Ashley said...

That looks like a blast. My little girl would be so jealous; she loves horses!