Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wicked!

Love it! Love it! Love it!!! I get goosebumps just thinking about it! Me, Lehua, Kanani, Malia, and our hubbies went this last weekend to Phoenix to watch this absolutely wonderful broadway show. Aaron fell asleep half way through and thought it was over at the intermission, Blain was wishing he was at his son's baseball game, Todd thought it was too long, Eric was liking it.... that was the boys opinions. As for the girls, LOVED IT! We even had understudies for both lead parts (Glenda and Elfaba) and it was still good. I will never watch the Wizard of Oz the same again. I would love to go back and watch it with the main actors to see if it is any different. But oh, it was fabulous! I totally recommend it (just leave your hubbies at home though!)

4 comments:

The Swyers Family said...

This is one of my favorite plays. I have seen it twice, once in NYC and once at Gammage in Tempe. Thomas and I are going on the 15th to see it and it will be his first time. He likes broadway shows so I hope he likes this one. I think it's just fabulous. I'm glad you like it.

Cole and Julie said...

I'm glad you gave it a good review. I'm going this weekend to see it for the first time! I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!! I wanted to see this so badly!

The Halls said...

I'm so glad you loved it! What a fun trip! Miss you guys