Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cash Bash!

This is a little late, but we had a Cash Bash a couple of weekends ago. We always have lots of fun, and April is always so good at taking great pics. Thanks April! Anyway here's a few shots that April got of us having fun.


Me and Ali almost beat dad cash and uncle lynn, the supposed best horseshoers around! They better watch out next year:)


Cash Girls! Aren't we cute?!



All my SIL's(well almost anyway!) and MIL


My total Cash boy!

I know that there's probably some shots of my hubby and other two offspring, but I'll have to bug April for them so that's all you get for now:)

6 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

How fun!!

Poor Rich Family said...

It looks like so much fun!! I love family parties! Miss your cute faces!

hdawgy said...

Looks like fun! The Cash Fam Rocks!

The Halls said...

You cute girls! How's the primary going? We're back in there! Logan and I team teach the 8 yr. olds! We love it!

Anonymous said...

Ashton is getting so big. NOOOOOO! I want him too stay little forever. Looks like a lot of fun. Miss you all ao much!

Andy and Michele said...

Your hubbies sure got good looking wives! I love that you can see the legs of one of the babies at his mom's feet. A true mother! Thanks again for letting us come hang out with you guys! How's the boat? We still feel awful about that. We're going back with my family this weekend if you want to meet us there!