Friday, May 23, 2008

Alright Becky... this is my very first tag so here I go...

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 joys: 1. My cute little fam 2. Going on a date with my hubby 3. Getting a whole nights sleep

3 fears: 1. Unexpected death of my family 2. Being fat/unattractive my whole life 3. someone kidnapping my children

3 goals: 1. Enjoying being a mom more! 2. Cooking more(more nutritional stuff) 3. Exercising every day

3 current obsessions/collections: 1.blogging 2. shopping(bad, bad, bad!) 3. reading

3 random facts: 1. I love to ride my kids scooter... I know random, but fun! 2. I can't diet for the life of me! I've tried, but fail everytime:( 3. I would rather give birth(not counting the recovery time) then throw up. (I just had the stomach flu...and have c-sections so it's not to bad)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, thanks for playing. Most people hate tags, so sorry! But it is fun learning useless knowledge about people and getting to know them better.=)

Hawkins Family said...

Yes, I will be home this weekend. SO anytime that works for you is fine. Just let me know.

Margo said...

Why do you need to diet...you look so good! Love all the pics!

The Halls said...

Hi Kuli-
Your blogg is looking awesome! I finally got around to doing one...we might just keep in touch better even though we live a whole 5 minutes away from each other! Hope you have fun on your trip. Lets get together when you get home. The pool is ready for some swimmers!