Friday, May 23, 2008

Traekon's preschool graduation

(Traekon's costume he made all by himself. He was a dinosaur, but couldn't help but add a few trucks too!)


A lot has been going on these past few weeks and I'm barely getting to update with all the fun things that have happened! So bare with me as we get through everything! First... our sweet baby boy has graduated to becoming our big almost kindergartner! Has 5 years really gone by? Traekon just can't say enough about how much he loved his preschool and his teachers and neither can I. It is by far the best preschool out there! Okay, I'm a little biased but they truly made this year so fun and memorable for us. Instead of doing a usual graduation ceremony they had the kids pick there favorite things that they learned about and made a play out of it. The kids even made up there own lines. It was great! Traekon was a parasauralophoraus dinosaur and was definitely the best looking one up there. Hands down!!! It's hard for me to believe that I now get to send him out into the world (okay just kindergarten), but to me it feels like the world! He will be going from 9-4 everyday. Part of me is so ready for him to go, but part of me is crying inside! Is my little boy ready to face the real world? I can only cross my fingers and pray that we have taught him enough to make it through this deranged world! I know, i know it's only kindergarten, but this is the beginning of me no longer having complete control!


Shaking his moracca's for a song.

Saying his part

Singing a song!

2 comments:

The Cash Family said...

let's party!! jk let's party when kynlie goes to school! hee hee. one down miss, 2 to go!!

Camille said...

I know how you feel about sending you kid off to school..ok so i don't yet and i think about it all the time. There was a lady in my home ward that told me when i was pregnant you only have to make it to Kindergarden then your home free!!! You will have to tell me if that rings true with you. Good luck.