Friday, August 8, 2008

8 Facts

1. I just finished reading the last book of the twilight series and loved, loved, loved it!....which brings me to my next fact...

2. I totally want to be a VAMPIRE!! Those of you who are twilight fans know what i'm talking about.

3. I love vanilla pepsi from pima freeze!

4. I could eat out everyday if i didn't feel bad about spending the money or didn't worry about the nutritional content.

5. I love bubble gum ice cream minus the bubble gum.

6. I'm really bad at remembering peoples birthdays that are not in my immediate family. (sorry extended family and friends!)

7. I'm a social bug. I hate sitting at home doing nothing.

8. I can not for the life of me stay awake when todd is driving! Drives him nuts. I feel bad about it and try really hard to stay awake, but it is literally impossible for me!

I tag those of you who would like to join the fun and give it a try!

4 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

It's always fun to read fun get to know yous. Thanks for playing. O' and I don't think your the only one that wants to be a vampire. I'm still on the first book, it's good but from what I hear it gets way better.

Ali said...

A vampire? come on I will not read those books because i know that I will like them and then my life will be consumed you know? So until then i chose to not like them. I know tyler hates that I sleep every time too what are we supposed to do. I miss you and can't wait to see the fam.

Klan said...

Hey Kuli- Just found your blog and your family is so cute! I would do the tag, but I just finished one. See ya sometime!! Britni Smith

spice2116 said...

i think being a vampire would be much funner than a werewolf for sure