Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lake Fun!

The building of the ramp! Doesn't that look real safe?!? I still can't believe that none of them got hurt. Boys will be boys i guess!
This is there bike run
Aaron doing a 360

Todd backflippin

Aaron heel clicking



So we kept catching ashton drinking the lake water...totally gross! I don't know what his deal is but if there is any type of puddle anywhere his k9 instincts come out and he's instantly on his hands and knees lapping up the water like a little puppy. I know nasty! We couldn't keep him from doing it. I knew for sure he was going to get some sort of parasite, but we got lucky. After we loaded the jet ski's this is what lehua captured ashton doing. If you can't tell he is drinking the water that is dripping off the trailer!
Busted!



Playing in the sand is always a favorite for the kids! Kenzi was so content to just lay there buried. To bad ashton didn't like it much cause it was a good little babysitter!










Lehua's hubby Aaron said he had to get a shot of what the natividad girls do best when we all get together! It's sad but true. Lehua may be the skinniest but man that girl can down the food! Her and Kanani got all the natividad genes...and me (don't get me wrong, i love my McBride blood) I inherited the not so skinny McBride gene..grrrrr!!!!!! And no, I did not eat all of those muffins!!


2 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

Looks like fun Kuliana. That is too cute about your baby. Glad he's ok. O' and when I get around the girls in my family, we eat too!

Poor Rich Family said...

So cute. I love the pics of the kids in the sand. You are crazy about not having the skinny gene...you are a foxy little momma! It looks like you had a blast!