Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Busy little bee!



Ashton loves to color with the kids, but me...I don't like it so much when he does cause it ends up lookin like the pictures above. Yep, he bit the tip off the marker. His favorite is eating the crayons and biting off the erasers of the pencils. All you wise mothers out there are thinking well don't let him color. You try keeping a year and half year old from climbing up the bar stools that he's been climbing since 10 months. He will find a way up no matter what! Believe me I've tried everything. He's just to crazy busy for his own good!

6 comments:

Ali said...

that is s funny that is piper's favorite thing to do I hate it. It's sad to say but I don't let paige color anymore because of piper only if piper is sleeping. Wow your cray life is starting, soccer, school.... what fun one day I will be there I am counting the days.miss ya

Ashley said...

I hear ya! Bryson is obsessed with eating crayons and chalk! It is so irritating!

lofgreenlegacy said...

I totally get what you are talking about!!! Not only the eating things but the climbing to get the things to eat! My girls are both monkeys and have been since they could stand! Sometimes I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out!

BlairsTown said...

I love that you have a crazy one too! I can't stop Hayden from doing anything. I laughed when I read that we had the same background cuz we must of changed ours the same day. I checked the blogs on my list to make sure it wasn't the same as someone elses. Oh-well so much for that! :) We just have good taste!!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

LOL! He's exploring his creativity! Fun times...some little ones just know what they want and will do whatever it takes. I say go with it!

Aaron and Lehua said...

They have organic markers just for kids like yours! J/K. Hope to see you next week at the fair.