Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Party McCain Palin Style

My awesome good friends threw a costume party for my b-day today. The theme was to dress up as couples. I came up with McCain/Palin, but todd wanted to be a white trash couple. Course I won:) It turned out really cute. There was some awesome costumes and great company. Audrey again came through with a super cute cake. She totally needs to start her own company (hint, hint)! The girls' amazing! I wish again that I would have taken more pics of everyones costumes. Anyway thanks to all who made my b-day perfect. Oh by the way, my wonderful husband surprised me by having a driver in a black lincoln(i think) type car come pick me up and take me to La Bella where I was pampered from a full body swedish massage, facial, and pedicure and then finished up with a lunch at red lobster. It was my favorite birthday by far (he was making up for the last 6 years:)) Can everyday be my b-day? Can we do it all again tomorrow?!?

The Haunted Mansion Cake! (told ya it was good!)


McCain and Palin with our Hippie friends Cortney and Logan

13 comments:

Clouse Family said...

Hey girl, I just found your blog! It is way cute! It's fun to find people that you haven't seen for a long time. How are you guys? You should come visit one of these days. It is good to see your cute family. Go check out our blog to get an update on us. crazyclouses.blogspot.com

Hawkins Family said...

Happy Birthday to You!!! Sounds like you had an awesome day!!! What a thoughtful guy!!! You make a good Sarah Palin, Todd pulled of McCain pretty good too:) Glad that you had a Happy Birthday..we sure are getting old, ha, ha:)

Abbey said...

Hey Kuli! Just had to come tell ya Happy Birthday! Fun party too, you guys truly pulled it off well! And I think I know your friend Audrey-if she's the same one I'm thinking about, I was in the same ward/seminary with her in HS. Very cute cake too, impressive!

Ashley said...

That's hillarious! I love the costumes!

The Cash Family said...

thanks for the invite hooker! todd redeemed himself i see, good job! i am glad you had a good one! 4 more and we hit the 30 mark, yikes!

Camren and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday you guys really did look awsome! Audrey really is very talented that cake was so neat!

hdawgy said...

Happy Birth Diggity Dawg Kuli! I hope you had the best day ever! It sounds like you did with what Todd gave you! That's awesome! The pics on April's blog crack me up from our good ol Thatch days! Gosh we had so much fun! So many fun memories! I love your costumes too! You guys are awesome! Your kids look so cute in theirs too! Happy Halloween tomorrow! Hope you have fun!

dpapwatson said...

LOVE the McCain/Palin couple! So cute...
Glad you had an awesome B-day. I'm gonna tell my hubby about what Todd did and maybe he'll take the hint! Haha!

Becky said...

You're super spoiled. Love the cake, WOW! So, I have a birthday coming up, can you have Todd call Nate and give him pointers? There is no way in Hell Nate would ever do something like that for me. If he did, I think I would faint.

lofgreenlegacy said...

I LOVE your costumes! That's awesome! And the cake was amazing!! I wish I could do that! O' Happy Birthday!!!

BlairsTown said...

You two look awesome!! Glad you had a great B-day and that the car our front wasn't stocking you!!

Sara C. said...

Wow! that cake was amazing! What a cool party. You guys make a pretty hot Mcain/Palin!

Happy (late)Birthday, by the way! I am so bad with birthdays this year, I even forgot my dad's!

Reed seriously needs to take pointers from Todd in the b-day department!

Jana said...

What kind of cookies are you making us?? Hello cuz! Just wanted to let you know I found you and will now stalk you until you bring some of your super yummy cookies! Well, I hope you had a great birthday, and I would have voted for you! I need your e-mail, so I can invite you to my super fabuloso blog! Hope to see you in the valley around Christmas!!