Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Fun!

So I think I'm probably the last sister to blog about this, but me and my awesome sista's went on a Crazy fun trip to Utah. How much crazy, fun can you have in Utah (your asking in your head?) Well when we sisters get together it's always that way! I flew out of Albuquerque on Wednesday afternoon and flew to Phoenix to meet Kanani, Lehua, and Malia for our joining flight to Salt Lake. Of course the first thing we did when I got there was head straight for cinnabon. Much to our disappointment it wasn't as good as the mall Cinnabons!


Our flight was delayed about an hour but we made the best of it. On the plane we made some friends. The guy that sat next to me and Kanani thought we all looked the same age, offensive to me, but exciting for the oldies Malia and Kanani(jk girls!!!) Come to find out the guys dad was sitting next to Malia and Lehua. They thought we were heading to BYU. Funny...anyway. We got to Salt Lake and immediately hit the stores that were opened. Shortly after we decided it was time for a late night snack and we headed to chili's. Just starting the trip out right! Finally we headed to Lei's where we got ready for our next day trip to snowbasin for a little snowboarding. I slept so good that night. No babies waking me up! The next morning we headed to the mountain around 8:00. You know something bads going to happen when I am the most experienced snowboarder of the group...yikes! It was Lehua's first time to snowboard and Malia's first time to ski. Let's just say that it didn't turn out okay for Malia. To make a long story short Malia ended up crashing and had to be on crutches the rest of the time:( As for Lehua, She picked up snowplowing real good! Thank goodness for the helmets though. I always thought I was to cool for the helmet, but after wearing one all day, I won't go without one. I definitely felt safer.

Malia(before crash), Leilani, and Lehua

I know we are pretty cool:) After an eventful day of snowborading we headed home. I decided to go with Lei to pick up my dad at the airport. After picking him up we went to Lei's work party. We bowled and ate pizza. I don't think there's any sport my dad doesn't know how to do! He was giving me pointers on how to bowl and it was actually helping my sad score. Thanks dad! After that we headed back to pick up the other girls and headed to of all places...Walmart:( Not the funnest place in the world but we needed neccessities, like stuff to make smoothies. We stayed up watching movies, okay I fell asleep on the couch while the other four watched a movie. The next day was reserved for shopping. Me, Lehua, and Kanani headed off to shop while Leilani and Malia went to the doctor. We all met back up and went to see "17 Again" which I recommend to all people. Super Cute! I have a crush on Zach Efron like all teenagers out there. After the movie Me, Kanani, and Lehua headed back to the mall and Leilani and Malia spent the rest of there day in the car running a taxi for the children. That night we played dodgeball. I'm totally not good at dodgeball! But it was fun none the less. Here's Lehua's get up for the night..

Never a dull moment with the NTVD Girls! After working hard and sweating, we headed to Texas Roadhouse for some grub. It was fantastic as always. The next morning we woke and packed up. The trip went way to fast if you ask me, but all good things must come to an end. We finished off the trip once again shopping and eating. I was the first to leave and slept the whole flight home. I got home to a clean house and a wonderful hubby and kids! Until next sister trip...

5 comments:

The Halls said...

You and your sisters are so CUTE! You are all so beautiful, you are so lucky to have each other. I'm so glad you had a great time!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

What a fun trip with sisters!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I love Utah! I miss snowboarding so much! It doesn't snow much here LOL! Glad you had a great time.

hdawgy said...

haha What a fun sisters vacation! I bet you girls had the funnest trip ever! It makes me want to do a sisters trip with my sisters!

The Swyers Family said...

Looks like fun. I think Tonja Kimala and I need to take a fun sisters trip.