Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy late B-day!

I'm only a couple weeks late on this but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAEKON! I can't believe he is already 6. It makes me feel really old all of a sudden. We were in Arizona for spring break and his birthday (thank goodness) fell right in the middle of it. He absolutely loves his COUSINS so what better way then to spend an entire week with them. All he wanted was chocolate cake and pizza so that night I ordered a ton a pizza and made a chocolate cake. He wanted a batman cake so I left Lehua with the outline of the batman emblem and a knife and told her to get to it. She did awesome!!! Thanks Lehua! I don't have a picture cause it's on Malia's camera, but it looked just like batman. We ate and then had a pinata. It was his favorite birthday and I didn't have to do much! Thank goodness for fun cousins:) Here some things Traekon's been up to:

*playing soccer
*he really wants to be in karate
*playing with the dog (yep I gave in)
*going to kindergarten, although sometimes he's forced
*going to golf class
*He loves to color and do crafts and loves art class at school
*begging to go to someone else's house every chance he gets
*fighting with his sister
*learning how to read (which he's not interested in!)



Traekon is such a joy to have in our family! I love watching him grow and learn. WE LOVE YOU Traekon!

This is typical Traekon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cool kid! I wish I was as daring as he is. Tell him he looks Awesome on a Snowboard. Tell everyone I said hi and I miss you all so much.