Friday, March 20, 2009

Picky Kenzi


I was thinking I needed to record this just so I can remember how picky my little girl is. Kenzi is going through this stage where she absolutley hates wearing jeans, anything with a button, and recently anything with a zipper! I can get her to wear them but I have to threaten, force, or bribe. All the things I probably shouldn't do. You know how stinkin hard it is to find clothes with these three stipulations!!! Thank goodness for cotton dresses, leggings, and stretchy pants! I was reading my mom's journal the other night and laughed when she talked about my 3 older sisters only wanting to wear dresses. Picky, picky, picky:) Kenzi is just like her aunties. She has a mind of her own!

7 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

She always looks adorable, no matter what she wears!

Camren and Tiffany said...

I am glad to hear Jade isn't the only picky one! She too will only wear dresses!

hdawgy said...

What a cutie! Pickyness and all!

Meg said...

Mallory went through the same stage, except she would only wear dresses. Her excuse was that “princesses only wear dresses.” Enjoy it while it lasts!

Ali said...

but she is so cute...so that totally makes up for that. Can't wait to see you and the flippin cute kids

Anonymous said...

How funny! I miss that girl! Tell everyone I said hi.

taylor said...

Blame Leilani, she is the one that started the dress thing. In fact she insisted that Kimala wear them too. Yes, it is totally her fault.