Sunday, March 1, 2009

First kiss

Kenzi had her first kiss last Thursday. I know starting young:) My good friend Cortney kept my kids while I went shopping with Kamron and Kathy (thanks Cortney!) She said that Conner has been really interested about if boyfriends and girlfriends kiss. They told him that only mommys and daddys kiss! Well as they were playing on thursday Cortney went to check on them and found Conner and Kenzi kissing. Of course she stopped them and reminded them that only mommys and daddys kiss. Conner told her "We are...I'm the daddy and kenzi's the mommy". So funny! So now Kenzi can say that she had her first kiss at 3. I don't know how i feel about that one. At least I approve of the boy!

2 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Hahaha! That's funny. Ya kinda can't blame them for being curious when the music swells in all their movies at the kiss at the end of the movie!

The Halls said...

He He He He....Sorry, We now have to worry about Conner real young! Next thing you know, Logan will be giving him the birds and bees talk before kindergarten! I thought it was so funny!