Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

It's amazing to me how Heavenly Father knows what each of us needs at certain times in our lives. With that said(long sigh)... I have been called to be Primary President in our ward. It's like he knew I needed to stay busy so I don't have time to think. Sister Gillies was an amazing President with some big shoes to fill! I pray that I can be half as good as she was. I know this is what I need to be doing right now, but it doesn't help the inadequacy I feel. But what the heck... Bring it on! I have a awesome group of women as my counselors and secretary so it will be fun. So I put on a happy face and plunge forward:)

10 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow woman, once again...you amaze me! What a great attitude to have. I know that you'll do great and those kiddos will love you to pieces.

Sara C. said...

Gulp! You will do an amazing job, no doubt about it. Those kids are so lucky to have ya!

Poor Rich Family said...

Kuli- you are perfect for this calling. I can't wait to see you in action!

hdawgy said...

Holy Crap girl! That is awesome! You can do it...put your back into it! haha You will do great! Just think...it's better than being Relief Society Pres right! haha

Sara said...

Wow. Crazy. I'm sure you can do it, though it still seems weird that any of us are "old enough" for a calling like that, don't you think? :)

Meg said...

I have been there and done that. The first couple of weeks are the hardest. Hang in there. Let me know if you need any help or suggestions.

Ali said...

tell sis. gillies hipp hipp horray she so has severed her time and has done an amazing job. You will be great and the kids will love you.

Skinners said...

Woohoo! You'll be awesome! Two words, good luck! Just kidding, you'll be great!

Camille said...

You will be awesome at this. So organized and on the ball! Go get em! I still remember being in Primary when the primary pres stood up and one of the kids says "your weird" and she said "well at least you like me" then all the kids at the same time yelled "no we don't!" i was shocked. Hope you don't get a day like that but you probably will. =)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Cool! I wish I was in that Primary. I got asked to be the Branche's Chorister. I'm not sure I can put on a happy face about it, but im trying.