Sunday, March 1, 2009

7 years of pure bliss!





Happy 7th Anniversary to my very best friend! 7 years ago today I married the man that I was meant to be with for eternity. Sounds totally sappy, but is totally true. He has stood by my side through it all... the grouchiness, the mood swings, the sadness, and every other emotion possible to women! I am so grateful for him. He always apologizes first when we get in little tiffs. He knows what to say to make me laugh and always seems to know what I'm thinking. I love him. Here are just a few reasons we were meant to be together:

He loves technology, I can't figure out the computer. He hates disneyland, I think it is the happiest place on earth. He loves to try new things at cold stone, I stick to the same three things. He thinks holidays are just another day, I live for holidays. He's a workaholic, I love that he supports our little family. He loves the gospel, I love it too. He's a worthy priesthood holder, I love to hear him give my kids blessings. He's the oldest of his family, I'm the baby. He's good at telling people "no" on the phone, I'm a sucker. He loves to hang out with his brothers, I love to hang with my sisters. He knows how to have a fun time, I like to go along for the ride. He's crazy insane, I'm quite conservative. He likes to watch survivor man, I like to sleep while he watches. He's not into watching sports on tv, I'm so thankful! He loves to go to the temple, I love to go with him. He loves to bite his nails, I can't stand it. He eats whatever I put in front of his face, I love that he's not picky. He loves me and I love him! The list goes on and on, but I'll stop there or I might be here all night. I am truly thankful for him and the great man that he is. Just 7 down and forever more to go and I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

hdawgy said...

Happy Anni Kuly! 7 years already! That is awesome! You and Todd sound just like me and Clifford! We are more opposite but have our similarities too! haha I love your pics! You are gorgeous girl! YOu and Todd are perfect!

The Cash Family said...

I can't believe it has been 7 yrs. It seems like yesterday we were running the streets of Thatcher! I still remember spying on you and Todd's first kiss, poor guy was so nervous!! Haha And I remember when you told me you were going to be my sister in law, so exciting! I love you guys!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Aww.. so sweet! Happy Anniversary. Thank goodness for hubbs who aren't addicted to sports!

The Halls said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary!