Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashton....


a couple days late! Ashton is the funniest little guy. He is so fun to have around. He definitely hit that terrible two stage about a week before his birthday! He's like a little tornado through my house. He keeps me on my toes! He is my junkaholic. He loves everything thats not good for you. He still can't live without his blankie and binkie or maybe I just can't live without him having his blankie and binkie!! He likes to get the little fringe on his fleece blankie and rub it right under his nose. His favorite words right now are "watch", "dank you", "funny", "wanna fight (while holding up his fists)", and "chew (refering to gum)". He's our little dare devil. Or should I just say "he's a cash!" He is so independent and already wants to do everything by himself. He especially loves to get out of the car by himself. He loves to randomly hit Kenzi and ends up in the corner alot. He is quick to give hugs right after he hits her though! He is a bundle of fun and I love him to pieces!

4 comments:

The Cash Family said...

so cute. that kid has had great hair from the moment he was born!

hdawgy said...

Aww what a cutie! He cracks me up! He definately is related to his daddy! haha Happy birthday buddy!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Awww...how sweet is he! What a precious little guy. I hope that you guys are doing alright. Take care-

Anonymous said...

I miss that little guy. Happy birthday Ashton! Tell everyone I said Hi. Miss u all!