Saturday, June 21, 2008

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached to Todd, Traekon, Kenzi, and Ashton
B. BEST FRIEND? Todd
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake...Chocolate cake!
D. DAY OF CHOICE? I should say sunday, but I have to be honest and say Friday
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? air conditioning, DVD players in the car for long trips, a Car( i went a week without one while it was in the shop...not fun!)
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Red, Black, Teal
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms
H. HOMETOWN? Pima, Arizona
I. INDULGENCE? Shopping and eating good food
J. JANUARY OR JULY? Definitely July, lake time baby!
K. Kids? Traekon 5, Kenzi 3, Ashton 1
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My Hubby and my kids
M. MARRIAGE DATE? March 1, 2002
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 brothers--Marc and Robert, 4 sisters--Leilani, malia, kanani, and Lehua. I'm the baby:)
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? both
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Fear of losing a child or my spouse. The dentist, cancer, scorpions
Q. QUOTE? "All the great things in life aren't things"
R. REASON TO SMILE? 8:00pm Betime!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Hmm, neither...maybe jason bourne:)
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE Pay attention! Any 5 who have time!
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I HATE hanging up clothes
IV. VEGETABLES? Peas, corn, brocoli, asparagus, carrots, green beans...There's to many good ones!
W. WORST HABIT? Forgetting my phone when I leave my house. My hubby hates that!
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound. It has a much happier reason:)
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Too many to mention, I hate seafood though, blah!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Scorpio? Is that what that means?!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey I'm so glad I found your blog. Your kids are adorable. I will be glad to keep in touch.

The Halls said...

Good going Kuli! I like your new background...very cute! Looks like your trip was so fun! Call me, lets swim again!

lofgreenlegacy said...

AAAHHHH! I thought I was the only one who hated hanging up clothes! I will fold the laundry and put it away but I can't stand to hang the clothes. Thank goodness Dave is so good about helping out. He usually hangs for me!

Ane said...

This was a fun post! Gonna have to try this one sometime! Love your blog btw!

Have a great week!