Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No more FLAB!



I did it people...I joined a gym! After my arizona/mexico trip i decided that enough was enough. The body fat had to go! Needless to say spending time with my stick figure sisters didn't help much. So the day after I got home me and Nicole(a buddy of mine here in alb.) marched our booties to all the gyms near us and joined one. We ended up joining defined fitness cause it was the cheapest and they have free daycare. The very next morning we got up and went to the spin class at 5:45. Wow thats early!!!!! I thought I was going to pass out after about 20 minutes and nicole swore she was going to puke, so the next day we decided to try the 9:00 class that rotates step aerobics, salsa, and some other class that we get our heart rate up and sweat alot(I don't know how else to explain it!) We loved it, but that meant we had to take the children. We've been doing great until yesterday ashton woke up with....
you guessed it pink eye! He had to have gotten it at the daycare. Bummer! I sacrificed my childs health for the sake of losing weight. Am I a horrible mother? So now I'm really leery about the daycare, but what else can I do?! I guess get my ghetto booty back up at 5:45. AHH decisions, decisions! LAME i know!

4 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

Flab??? what flab, I sure as heck didn't see any on you!! That is too bad about Ashton's pink eye. Poor little guy. Looks like you had fun in Mexico. Glad to see you all made it home safe:)

Margo said...

I agree with Katie...WHAT flab? You have always and will always be tiny. I love our gym. I have ADD while running my 4 miles, but every treadmill, eliptical, and stairmaster has it's own flat screen you just plug your headphones into. I always see people from home there too. Jamie went for a while, Elyssa goes there, Tanner is a trainer, and we always see Catlett. That makes it kinda fun. I am nervous to do a spinning class....I don't know if I could hack it!

lofgreenlegacy said...

You are definately more motivated than me. I had a membership and went once. Dave goes 3 times a week, but I'm lazy!

spice2116 said...

however skinny we get we are always going to think we have flab lol which you have none :p try looking at the master cleanse it is something that will help refresh your body and get you motivated to move :) i am going to be starting it htis next week