Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nose stuffer

Traekon had asked if he could sleep on kenzi's floor which I let him do sometimes for fun, but this night they were exceptionally rowdy. So I told them if I heard them playing and messing around that he would have to go back to his own room. They readily agreed, so I tucked them in and headed to the living room to watch tv with todd. The little stinkers very quietly snuck into the bathroom and were getting toilet paper and then running back into kenzi's room. About 20 minutes into the show traekon comes out and says "mom there's something stuck in my nose." and me thinking it's just a booger tell him to get a tissue blow his nose and go back to bed! So he proceeds to blow his nose and keeps telling me that something is stuck. Very impatiently I tell him to blow harder. Finally after a couple minutes of blowing I tell him to let me see. He runs over and i look up his nose and sure enough I see something way up there. I can't help but start laughing, todd grabs a flashlight and I head for my tweezers( probably very unsafe, but what else was I supposed to do). So we lay him down, shine the light, and grab whatever is shoved up his nostril. Out comes this huge(okay not huge but about the size of a jelly bean) rolled up ball of toilet paper sooked with snot! Those of you who know traekon know that he has this fetish for rolling things, even worms (long story). I can't stop laughing as I'm lecturing him on how we are not supposed to shove things up our nostrils. He's 5 you'd think he'd know, but I guess not. Anyway it made for a good laugh! Kids!!!

6 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

How hilarious!!! I was totally lauging as I read this. Boys will be boys right???

Margo said...

Ok, I got a bullet stuck in my nose...in high school. Funny story, so don't feel to bad about your 5 year old doing it!

payneful life said...

WOW! What a riot! Boys are boys. Your family is so cute! I can't believe how much your cuties have grown! They are too cute!

Jennifer said...

That's a funny one. Crew had a nose stuffing fetish like a year ago. He would stick beads up his nose often and I used tweezers too so don't feel bad..

Margo said...

Thanks for the compliment but I am lost. Lady from my ward??????

lofgreenlegacy said...

This is the funniest thing ever! I can't help but laugh, it's too cute! Just when we try to be tough moms they go and do something that you just can't be mad at, huh? We are doing good, and live in Central. Probably always will but I really want to move. Maybe someday.