Friday, June 20, 2008

Nap Time

With all this working out, I'm totally beat! Todd took Traekon with him to run some errands and ashton was down for a nap so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to lay down with kenzi and take a nap. Well I fell asleep with kenzi playing on the bed. I woke up 10 minutes later(probably longer but it felt really short) and couldn't find kenzi anywhere. I started to panic just a little cause i left the front door unlocked(bad, bad, bad). In pima thats probably okay, but not so much here. Anyway, I searched everywhere. No Kenzi. I started heading back to my room and the office and found this between my bed and the door. She was out like a light!


5 comments:

The Cash Family said...

i would have freaked out! kynlie did that and went to sleep under kymbers bed, talk about panic!!

Jennifer said...

Paige totally did something like that one time. We were in bed and I got up to check on her and she wasn't in her bed or anywhere in the house. We looked for like 30 min. Finally I had the feeling to look under my bed and there she was sound asleep. It was pretty scary though. K but that is the cuttest that she crashed under the laundry basket..

Hawkins Family said...

Oh my goodness. How scary, but so cute at the same time. I hate it when I doze off and when I wake up freak out because I am afraid I have been asleep for forever. That is good that she didn't go outside, thats were Britt would have went:)

Becky said...

So cute. Elly did that to me one time. She was under the hanging in my closet. Nose stuffer made me laugh too because Elly did that once too. By the time we got it out it was all bloody. I think she learned her lesson.

lofgreenlegacy said...

That is so dang cute! Kamri sleeps in the weirdest places too! I found her standing up at the kitchen chair with just her head on the seat and she was out! Funny!