Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vacation in arizona/rocky point

About two weeks ago we headed to Arizona to visit my fam and spend some time in Rocky point. Before heading to Rocky point we spent some time with the cousins in arizona. We sure do love our cousins there! Traekon absolutely adores all his fun boy cousins in the gila valley and is constantly telling me he misses them and wants to live by them. He also asks when they are coming to visit him(hint, hint)! While there my absolutely best girlfriend was also there (I won't mention names cause she hates the whole blogging seen!) She let us ride her horses, which I haven't done since uh.... yep high school! It was so much fun and the kids loved every second of it! The kids play hard when we are in arizona, resulting in grumpy tired kids at night, but it's well worth it!


The boys with there mohawks like ashton's

Ashton crashing after a long day of playing!


After a week in thatcher/pima we headed to cholla bay (puerto penasco) with todd's family and the Hines (family friends). The Hines own a little cabin that sits right on the bay so when the tide comes in the water is right off the back porch. It's super neat and alot of fun! We spent a couple of days there just relaxing on the beach. Kanani kept ashton for me and in return we took bradyn with us. Talk about a good trade! I never saw traekon and bradyn unless they were hungry. I didn't think they would let us back across the border with my two mexican looking boys! Bradyn already has a great tan...so imagine what he looks like after 4 days in the sun! Luckily we made it home safe and sound. What a great little vacation to start the summer out right!



3 comments:

Margo said...

FUN! We are getting ready to go to San Francisco. I think I would much rather be going somewhere where we could just chill on the beach but Brock has to go there for training. Your kids are dark. I had a lady in my ward told me I was so pretty like Snow White. Awesome.

lofgreenlegacy said...

How fun! I want to go to Mexico so bad. Never been, but sure looks relaxing.

Marion said...

Hey Todd,

This is Dillon, I was just noticing that you now have some facial hair in one of those pictures "Welcome to manhood buddy!"